What do I do if the parolee contacts me?

If the parolee is behaving in a way that is threatening and/or places you in immediate danger, you should contact your local police department or call 911 immediately. If the parolee has made or attempted to make contact with you, you may notify the parole agent. Be prepared that the agent will ask you questions about the type of the contact, the time and date it occurred, or if there were any other witnesses to the contact. You may alway contact OVA to discuss what happened and what your options are.